MXF Analyser Professional
IRT presents the MXF Analyser Professional as a tool for thorough analysis and validation of MXF-files, and for easy integration of MXF analysis and validation into IT-based systems.
The MXF Analyser Professional is well suited to support operational validation of MXF-files in production facilities. Due to the controllable depth of analysis and its flexibility, the MXF Analyser can also be used to develop MXF-file analysis applications for engineering or laboratory use.
The MXF Analyser Professional 2 package includes:
- Stand-alone applications - including a Graphical User Interface (click on the image to see more screenshots) as well as command-line applications
The Container Tab hosts a quick overview of the most important values of the analysed MXF file, including Operational Pattern, Material Package(s), Source Package(s) and the TrafficLight
In the Plain View and the Grouped View Tab,all messages found by IRTs MXF Analyser Pro are reported. While the Plain View gives a simple list, the Grouped View will rearrange all messages with the same ID under one main entry.
The Textual View Tab will hold a representation of all KLV elements found in the file by the MXF Analyser.
- DLL - for integration in your environment and own applications, the package also includes a Dynamic Library.
- The package contains also a demo application for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. If you plan to use the DLL, please have a look at the documentation (see links on the right)
The MXF Analysers are based on the MXF::SDK developed by IRT and MOG Solutions. The full version of the analyser is being implemented to support in-depth analysis of the
- KLV layer
- Partition multiplex
- Metadata (decoding and analysis)
- Index Tables
- Essence Containers and their payload
The total structure of the MXF file (including the contents of the Header Metadata for each partition) is exported as an instance of the XML Schema and can be further validated using XML tools.
If you are interested in receiving the results for an in-depth analysis of your MXF files, please use our upload page to get in touch with the IRT and to upload MXF files for bilateral testing.